I am working towards a Post-Graduate Diploma in Transactional Analysis (TA) Counselling and Psychotherapy at Wealden College, Crowborough. I am in my fourth year of advanced training and my private practice is based at Meridian Osteopath in Railway Approach, East Grinstead, West Sussex (above The Denture Studio). I have over 170 hours of client experience. I volunteer as a counsellor at Carers Support West Sussex and Headway Tunbridge Wells. I am fully insured and supervised and belong to a professional body, UKATA. I write a regular column for their quarterly magazine The Transactional Analyst.I am a fourth year student in counselling and psychotherapy, studying Transactional Analysis. I am also working towards a separate Diploma in Trauma Therapy qualification.
I have undertaken the following training:
- Transactional Analysis Counselling and Psychotherapy (4 years postgraduate qualification, 2015 to present)
- Mindfulness Diploma (completed January 2019)
- Diploma in Trauma Therapy (Pending. 2017 – present)
- Certificate in Trauma Therapy (completed 2017) including Trauma & Recovery, Severe & Complex Trauma, Trauma in Children, Attachment and Attachment Disorders
- Mental Health First Aid (completed 2016)
- Counselling Skills Level 2 (completed 2011)
- Masters in Creative Writing and Personal Development (completed 2005)
- BA (hons) English and Creative Studies (completed 2001)
I have experience in working with the following presenting issues:
- Grief & Loss
- Work-related issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Low self-confidence
- Clients with life-changing brain injuries
- Carers who are caring for family members
I am fully insured and supervised.
I am a member of UKATA, EATA and Lapidus and adhere to their Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.